Skip to content
Top Sucky Poems So Far
I know that some of the poems I write are really sucky but surprisingly, I have received a ton of positive feedback and requests for more of some of my less sucky poems. I have been very busy lately so I haven’t had the time to procrastinate and write more poems over the last little while but in the meanwhile, here is a list of the top sucky poems so far for your reading pleasure. If you ever forward or stumble any of my poems, this is the post that you should send.
- American Tie (parody of American Pie)
- Email (How many times can you check your email in a day)
- Wasted Time (inspired by a friend of mine who should get up off his chair and meet the world)
- True Love (written for a reader who requested a poem about how sucky love can be)
- Procrastination (Not sure why but a lot of people identify with this)
- New York City (this poem and the next one are inspired by things I see living in NYC)
- Life in the City (Also inspired by the City)
- I’ve Been Had (I tried to see how many words I can rhyme… until I got bored)
- We Want to Make Some Money (To the tune of Billy Joel’s “We Didn’t Start the Fire”. I decided one day last year that Iam going to be rich so I started reading everything about making money that I found. This song sums it all up. Now I’m busy working on a new online business that I think might just get me where I want to be. I’ll update my other site Get Lucky when I’ve launched.)
- Urinals (who hasn’t wondered about urinals and the unspoken rules of conduct?)
- Crazy Bitch ( I don’t remember what inspired me here but people liked it.)
- Sucky Poems in Motion (This is a video of me dancing on a cruise ship in Cancun, Mexico. It’s not a poem but for some strange reason, people like my moves.)
I hope you enjoy this list and encourage you to leave comments and stumble this page. When I get a lot of feedback from fans, it encourages me to write some more sucky poetry for you.
You may also like...